ikhat – (the "Services") provides a collection of tools and resources to create, launch, and manage online marketing campaigns.
The following are the terms and conditions for use of the Services, along with any amendments thereto and any operating rules or
policies that may be published from time to time by ikhat.
Services and Support
- The Services are provided subject to the following terms and conditions and any operating policies that ikhat may establish
(the "Agreement"). ikhat may make changes to this Agreement, and continued use of the Service constitutes Customer's acceptance
of any such changes. In addition, when using particular ikhat services, Customer and ikhat shall be subject to any posted guidelines
or rules applicable to such Services that may be posted from time to time.
- The Services are available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the
foregoing, the Services are not available to individuals under the age of 18. If you do not qualify, please do not use the Services.
- The Services provide corporate web sites, small business web sites, and community sites the tools to sign up web site visitors,
collect and retrieve visitor sign-up data, and develop and execute simple interactive marketing communications with visitors.
- Customer must complete a registration form in order to use the Services. Customer will provide true, accurate, current, and complete
information about Customer as requested in the registration form, and will update the information to keep it current. As part of the
registration process, Customer will identify an e-mail address and password for Customer's ikhat account. Customer is responsible for
maintaining the security of the Customer account, passwords, and files, and for all uses of Customer's account and of the Services in
Customer's name. ikhat reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel, accounts it deems inappropriate.
Restrictions and Responsibilities
- This is an Agreement for Services, and Customer is not granted a license to any software by this Agreement. Customer will not,
directly or indirectly: reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, object code, or
underlying structure, ideas, or algorithms of the Services or any software, documentation, or data related to the Services ("Software");
modify, translate, or create derivative works based on the Services or any Software; or copy (except for archival purposes), distribute,
pledge, assign, or otherwise transfer or encumber rights to the Services or any Software; use the Services or any Software for timesharing
or service bureau purposes or otherwise for the benefit of a third party; or remove any proprietary notices or labels.
- Customer represents, covenants, and warrants that Customer will use the Services only in compliance with ikhat's privacy policies as
published at the www.ikhat.com Web site or otherwise furnished to Customer (the "Policy") and all applicable laws (including but not limited
to policies and laws related to spamming, privacy, obscenity, or defamation). Customer may not access or otherwise use third party mailing
lists in connection with preparing or distributing unsolicited e-mail to any third party. Customer hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless
ikhat against any damages, losses, liabilities, settlements, and expenses (including without limitation costs and reasonable attorneys fees)
in connection with any claim or action that arises from an alleged violation of the foregoing. Although ikhat has no obligation to monitor the
content provided by Customer or Customer's use of the Services, ikhat may do so and may remove any such content or prohibit any use of the
Services it believes may be (or alleged to be) in violation of the foregoing.
- For every e-mail message sent in connection with the Services, Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Services shall automatically add
an identifying footer stating "Powered by ikhat" or a similar message.
- In using the varied features of the Services, Customer may provide information (such as name, contact information, or other registration
information) to ikhat. ikhat may use this information and any technical information about Customer's use of this web site to tailor its
presentations to Customer, facilitate Customer's movement through this web site, or communicate separately with Customer. ikhat will not
provide information to companies Customer has not authorized, and ikhat will not permit the companies that get such information to sell and
redistribute it without Customer's prior consent.
- Customer may not access or otherwise use third party mailing lists in connection with preparing or distributing unsolicited email to any
third party unless specifically authorized by ikhat. Customer may only use permission based lists. A permission based list is defined as a list
in which each entity on the list is a person or organization that has explicitly granted their permission to receive emails from Customer.
Customer is solely responsible for ensuring that its email campaigns do not generate a number of spam complaints in excess of industry norms.
ikhat, in its sole discretion, shall determine whether the level of spam complaints is within industry norms, and its determination shall be
final, binding and conclusive for all purposes under this Agreement. ikhat may terminate Customer's use of the Services if ikhat determines that
the level of spam complaints is higher than industry norms.
- Customer may terminate this Agreement at any time by sending an e-mail message to email@example.com
- ikhat may terminate this Agreement or the Services at any time with or without cause, and with or without notice. ikhat shall have no
liability to Customer or any third party because of such termination.
- Upon termination for any reason, ikhat may delete any Customer archived data within 30 days after the date of termination. All sections
of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination will survive termination, including, without limitation, warranty
disclaimers and limitations of liability.
- If Customer does not log into its account for more than 90 days, the account may become inactive. When an account is classified
(at ikhat's sole discretion) as inactive, ikhat will notify Customer by e-mail. INACTIVE ACCOUNTS HAVE 30 DAYS TO BECOME ACTIVE OR
THE ACCOUNT AND ITS DATA, INCLUDING SIGNUP CAMPAIGN RESULTS,MAY BE PERMANENTLY REMOVED FROM THE ikhat DATABASE.
- Customer agrees that each email sent by Customer in connection with the Services shall contain the ikhat "unsubscribe" link that
allows a recipient to remove themselves from Customer's mailing list. Customer is prohibited from mailing to any recipient who has
clicked on the unsubscribe link. Customer shall process all unsubscribe requests within ten (10) days of request by a Customer's
email recipient. Failure to comply with this requirement may result in a termination of Customer's account by ikhat, and all payments
previously paid to ikhat shall be forfeited by Customer at the time of termination.
CUSTOMER USES THE SERVICES AT ITS OWN RISK. ikhat DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES IT
MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SERVICES. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ikhat DISCLAIMS
ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Limitation of Liability
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY, EXCEPT FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR DAMAGE TO REAL OR TANGIBLE PERSONAL PROPERTY PROXIMATELY CAUSED
BY ikhat, ikhat AND ITS SUPPLIERS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALL EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY SUPPLIERS), OFFICERS, AFFILIATES, REPRESENTATIVES,
CONTRACTORS, AND EMPLOYEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION IN
CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ikhat HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum
extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- Both parties agree that this Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding of the parties and supersedes
and cancels all previous written and oral agreements, communications, and other understandings relating to the subject matter of this
Agreement, and that all waivers and modifications must be in a writing signed by both parties, except as otherwise provided herein.
- No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this Agreement, and Customer does not have any authority
of any kind to bind ikhat in any respect whatsoever.
- In any action or proceeding to enforce rights under this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover its costs and attorneys fees.
- We reserve the right to modify our pricing and we will notify you by email when this occurs.